During the past 30+ years Andy Sabisch has published more than 3,000 articles in numerous magazines and newspapers around the world along with more than a dozen books on treasure hunting. He has worked with many of the major manufacturers in the design and field testing of new detectors and have been one of the primary field test writers for the US magazine Lost Treasure for more than 20 years.
Now Andy Sabisch introduce The DEUS handbook !
“This handbook contains the information that will help you quickly master XP’s flagship detector – the DEUS – and includes input provided by experienced detectorists from around the world as well as the XP team itself.” A.Sabisch
Some of the topics covered include:
- Learn what each control or feature does and how to adjust them for any condition you might come across and for virtually any application.
- Proven tips and techniques provided by veteran detectorists for various types of hunting.
- Accessories that can improve your success, protect your equipment and maximize the performance of your Deus.
- Innovative ways to use the Deus in shallow water to find gold jewellery, old coins and relics.
- Boost your detector’s performance with the right adjustments.
All the XP team would like to thank Mr Andy Sabisch for this book!