A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
Highly Recommended-Surf Hunting, Treasure Diving
PI: Pulse Induction
With our unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode.
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
Multiple Frequency Technology 22 frequencies
Circuit Type Pulse Induction
Discrimination Full Range (PI)
Search Modes 3
Detection Frequency 750 pulses per second, adjustable
Submersion Depth 200 feet (65m); (underwater
Standard Searchcoil 8" PROformance™ mono searchcoil
Submersible Headphones Included
Length (Adjustable) 28" to 52" (.71m - 1.32m)
Total Weight 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted
Control Housing 31 oz. (.88 kgs.)
Detector Buoyancy Near neutral
Batteries 8 AA (included)
Warranty 1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor