Clive James Clynick is the author of some 17 previous detecting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 -plus years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minleab CTX 3030. Topics include:
• Basic CTX 3030 Handling and Care: Avoiding Damage.
• Understanding and Using the CTX’s Strengths.
• Improving Your Accuracy with the “In Keeping” Method.
• Modding “Jay’s Gold Program.”
• Clive’s CTX 3030 Gold Program & Method.
• Beach and Inland Gold Hunting with the CTX 3030.
• Bringing Up Targets in Dense Iron with the CTX 3030
• Running the CTX “Hot:” Mediating Noise.
• Auto Versus Manual Sensitivity.
• Bench, Nail and Proximity Testing.
• CTX Ergonomics, Stock and 17″ Coil.
• Top CTX Hunters Speak.
• Site Skill Building.