Author Clive James Clynick is the author of several previous treasure-hunting books and numerous articles. This informative and detailed book displays the authors twenty five years of detecting experience with the reader.
- Recognizing False Signals
- Getting the Most from a Meter
- Salt Water Tuning the Excalibur
- Reverse Hunting with the Sovereign
- Using All Metal Mode for More Depth
- Using and Customizing Signal Boosters
- Shallow Water Hunting with the Sovereign
- Using the Tornado 1000TM and WOT Coils
- Using Tone ID to Recognize Gold and Silver
- Using the Sovereign / Excalibur Around Iron
- Tuning Tips and Tricks for Best Performance
- Understanding Broad Band Spectrum Detectors
...and much, much more!